Extended School Care
Extended School Care program provides a safe and nurturing environment for our children where they can play, learn and grow in their knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Welcome to our Extended Care program! We are excited about the new school year!
Our staff provides a loving Christian atmosphere for students in Pre-k 3 through 6th grade with many fun activities each day. We offer a quiet place to study and receive tutorial help for students in 7th – 12th grades. (Students enrolling in Pre-k 3 must be 3 years old by September 1.)
We have an excellent program dedicated to meeting the needs of our FBCA families and at the same time instilling biblical and spiritual values into our students.
- ESC Registration Fee is $35 and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ESC fees are calculated per number of school days in the academic year
- Students withdrawing from ESC are responsible to pay the full cost of the current month
- We follow the same holiday schedule as the school. Therefore, when the school is closed, Extended School Care will also be closed.
- If you need to talk to our staff anytime during the day, please call (281) 991-9123. If there is no answer, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- All children must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. Please call the afternoon supervisor at (281) 991-9123 if you will be late picking up your child. Please note that after 6:00 p.m., a late fee of $10.00 per 15 minutes will be added to your ESC bill to cover the staff overtime costs.
- At 5:00 p.m. each day, all ESC will move from the fellowship hall to the childrens wing (C-Wing) room C137.
Billing Cycle: The billing cycle for extended care is thirty to thirty-one days. Itemized statements are emailed to parents the first day of each month.
Payment in full is due upon receipt of the statement. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed to payments received after the 20th/31st of the month.